This event marks the opening of the new Pit Lane development at Culham Science Centre, it will also celebrate the work of the emerging cluster of connected and autonomous vehicle companies found within easy reach of our site.
The Business Event will be held on Thursday 3rd October 2019 between 10am – 4pm. In addition to showcasing the new facilities at Culham Science Centre, we have an exciting range of exhibits including:
• Information on all of the UK CAV test beds
• Static displays of autonomous vehicles from Oxbotica and StreetDrone.
• A live demonstration of the Zeta Intersection Management V2X system.
• ADAS equipment from Millbrook and Moshon
• A real time demonstration of the Navtech radar system
• The chance to meet the teams behind leading edge CAV projects including Driven, OMNICAV, MaaS:CAV and CAVL4R
If you would like to attend the event, please register here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/CAV_3_Oct_2019 or email: CAV.firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirmed exhibitors: Aimsun, Amey, Connected Places Catapult, Latent Logic, Millbrook, MobOx, Moshon Data, Navtech Radar, Nominet, Ordnance Survey, Oxbotica, Oxfordshire County Council, Source23, StreetDrone, Telefonica, TRL, XPI Simulation, Yotta, Zenzic, Zeta Technology +more